Wednesday, Nov 1 - Friday, Nov 3, 2023
Hyatt Regency Houston
1200 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77002
Texas Success Center
- Submit your credential maps to the Document Center by Friday, October 20.
- Complete this short survey upon submission to the Document Center to provide feedback on this activity.
- Kazis, R., & Leasor, L. A. (May 2021). Aligning Short-Term Credentials with Community College Degree Programs. Study 1, pages 4-15. In Strategies for Improving Postsecondary Credential Attainment Among Black, Hispanic, and Native American Adults. Published by Community College Research Center.
- How to Plan High Quality, Non-Degree Workforce Programs at Community Colleges (December 2022). Published by New America.
- Fuller, J., & Raman, M. (December 2022). The Partnership Imperative: Community Colleges, Employers, and America’s Chronic Skills Gap. Research brief published by American Association of Community Colleges and Harvard Business School.
- Moving Up and Moving Forward: Advancing Mobility for Adult Learners (2022). Published by Lightcast.
- Building a Stronger Texas Workforce Together. (August 2022). Published by Texas Association of Community Colleges and Texas Success Center.
- Implementing the Business and Industry Leadership Team (BILT) Model of Business Engagement: A Guide for Strengthening Industry Commitment for Technical Programs. (January 2022). Published by National Convergence Technology Center.
- Klein-Collins, R. & Travers, N. (2020). Learning Recognition and the Future of Higher Education - A Vision for a Post-Pandemic Learning Ecosystem. Research brief of the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning published by Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education.
- Zanville, H., & Travers, N. (September 2022). Transforming the Nation's Degree-Centric System into to an Incremental Credentialing System. Workforce brief of founders of Credential As You Go. Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning, 54(5).