400 Olive St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Registration NOW OPEN! Please reach out to your Pathways Lead to register for this event.
As a result of actively engaging in this Texas Pathways Institute, participating teams will:
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to gain insights into existing teaching and learning practices and their differential impact on student outcomes.
- Consider findings and reflections from national experts to inform the improvement of instructional programs within the whole-college pathways redesign efforts.
- Engage with fellow Texas community college colleagues in a peer learning network designed for sharing and learning from the successful scaling of essential teaching and learning practices.
- Develop detailed action plans for improving teaching and learning practices targeting improved student outcomes, especially for Black students, Latino students, and students from low-income backgrounds.
We encourage the following college members to attend:
- President/Chancellor/Chief Executive Officer
Chief Academic Officer
Pathways Lead (if different from CAO)
Core Academic Chair (representing top-enrolled programs, English, and/or math)/Transfer Lead
Career and Technical Education Lead/Adult & Continuing Education Lead
Instructional Innovation Lead/Academic Technology Lead
Optional: Chief Student Services Officer, Dual Credit/CCRSM Lead, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Chief Professional Development Officer, Director of Learning Resources/Tutoring Lab/Library, Faculty Senate Representative, Institutional Research Lead
|Pre-readings||Data collection & Focus groups|
Faculty Focus Group:
Student Focus Group: