Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 E. Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Energize your corequisite work by engaging with equity-focused data tools and strategies that your campus team can use to evaluate and improve. Celebrate your successes and address challenges in your corequisite implementation and hear the latest promising practices from the field.
Colleges and universities are invited to bring teams of up to six participants, to include the following roles:
- Mathematics corequisite lead
- English corequisite lead
- Academic administrator (e.g., CAO, dean, or division chair) in charge of corequisites
- Institutional researcher
As a result of participating in the corequisite project conference, participants will:
- Engage in shared learning
- Explore tools and strategies for equity-focused data analysis of student outcomes
- Delve into strategies for engaging various stakeholders with data and continuous improvement
- Explore techniques for improving processes related to pathways and corequisite implementation
The registration fee of $80 includes lunch on Tuesday, November 5.
The Texas Corequisite Project is funded by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and administered by Austin Community College. Partner organizations include the Texas Success Center, Catch the Next, and the Texas Academic Advising Network. Programming for this event is provided by The University of Texas at Austin Charles A. Dana Center and the RAND Corporation.