Texas Success Center Recognizes Texas Colleges for Mathematics Pathways
The Texas Success Center recognized five Texas community colleges for their work implementing and scaling mathematics pathways. The awards, given in conjunction with the Charles A. Dana Center at the University of Texas at Austin, were announced at Texas Pathways Institute #5 on November 14, 2018.
- Overall Exemplar: Paris Junior College (pictured)
- Principle 1: Grayson College
- Principle 2: San Jacinto College
- Principle 3: McLennan Community College
- Principle 4: College of the Mainland
Read more on the Charles A. Dana Center blog.