Texas Pathways Institute #3, Mapping Pathways to Students' End Goals - Transfer and Transitions, is scheduled for April 5-April 23.
Recommended Team of 7
- Pathways lead
- CAO, if not pathways lead
- Transfer lead
- Advising/enrollment leads
- Workforce lead
- Faculty leader
- AEL lead (optional)
Please contact Kristi Short at [email protected] if you would like to bring additional team members.
- Plenary #1 - April 5 @ 2:00-3:30 p.m. CST
- CEO Roundtable with the Aspen Institute - April 7 @ 10:00 a.m.-noon CST
- Plenary #2 - April 12 @ 9:00-10:30 a.m. CST
- Plenary #3 - April 16 @ 2:00-3:30 p.m. CST
April 19-23 will be devoted to action planning.
Advance work deadlines:
- TRUE Credential Inventory - March 5
- Scale of Adoption Self-Assessment - March 22