Building Research Capacity for Texas Community Colleges
The Center designs, commissions, and conducts research activities related to the Texas Pathways strategy.
- Internal projects include:
- Defining, collecting, and distributing key performance indicator (KPI) data
- Collecting, analyzing, and distributing scale of adoption assessment (SOAA) data
- Collecting, analyzing, and distributing Board of Trustee Institute (BOTI) impact data
- Developing college spotlights of promising practices
Key Performance Indicator Dashboards
More than 700,000 students in Texas are served by community colleges committed to Texas Pathways. The Texas Success Center collaborated with the Community College Research Center to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for student success that align with the Texas Pathways strategy. Each year, in partnership with the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, the Center collects disaggregated KPI data and updates interactive Tableau dashboards.
Click on the Texas Pathways model below to reveal interactive Tableau dashboards for each KPI.